WE HELP PEOPLE WHO HELP KIDS
As a member of Child Care Aware® of America, we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that delivers services focusing on the improvement of a child’s experiences and environment in their first two-thousand days.
Our work targets four main groups throughout Missouri: 1) families, 2) child care professionals, 3) businesses, and 4) community stakeholders.
1) Child Care that Works for Families
With a focus on parental choice, we connect families to child care through our referral services to ensure families can find care where needed, when needed. Through on-the-ground community outreach and a resource-rich website, we provide families the information needed to be savvy, child care consumers.
2) Impacting Child Care Programs
We work with child care businesses to help them access resources, professional development opportunities, and additional knowledge to help improve interaction with and development of children. We aim to educate on a set of business standards to assist child care programs in increasing the quality and sustainability of their business practices.
3) Child Care Solutions for the Workforce
As a leading partner of Missouri’s Child Care Professional Development System, we provide training to Missouri’s child care workforce, manage the T.E.A.C.H. Missouri Scholarship Program, and implement health and wellness practices within early childhood settings.
CCAMO is an advocate of an enhanced professional development system and remains engaged in local and state level efforts.
4) Collaborative Community Partners
We engage in conversations with community stakeholders and legislative and business leaders across the state on the benefits that accrue from high-quality early education for young children.
Child Care Aware® of Missouri impacts a child’s first two-thousand days by helping those who serve children.
Missouri’s children have a strong foundation to be successful in their lives.
Bold & Passionate – We are courageous in our mission and dedicated to the causes that make our organization unique.
Results Driven Accountability – We are diligent in measuring and evaluating our outcomes to gain insight to support and inform those we serve.
Servant Leadership – We are informed thought leaders who are trusted sources dedicated to transformational change in the communities we serve.
Integrity – We value honesty and operate with strong moral principles.
Humility – We are committed to our mission and purpose, which goes before our need for recognition or acknowledgment.
Fiscal Stewardship – We value organizational viability to maintain our fiscal health and the resources we manage.
Excellence – We persist with unstoppable momentum to provide inspiration, innovation, and motivation in all that we do.
- We believe every child deserves a safe, equitable, and quality early childhood education experience which is critical to maximizing their future well-being.
- We believe we are called to serve all those in Missouri to the best of our ability and resources.
- We believe all voices in the early care and education industry are valued and we work to raise and elevate those voices.
- We believe in creating systemic change in the early care and education industry with an emphasis on addressing wage compensation, investing in workforce development and retention, and capacity-building initiatives.
- We believe the work we do impacts Missouri’s children now and throughout their lives.
- We believe we are a leading voice in the field of early care and education and desire to have strategic partnerships where together we create transformational change at the state and national levels.
- We are inclusive in our beliefs to honor people of all races, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, religions, and ages.
Click here to read how others have been impacted.